1. Your poster text must not be defamatory/libellous or cause offence to any other person and you accept full responsibility for any legal/criminal case brought about through the display of your poster.
2. Your poster must not infringe the copyright or trademark of any other person/business/institution. It is your responsibility to ensure this before placing your order with us.
3. If, after viewing your proof, you decide not to go ahead with your order a refund of 75% of the total order value will be made to you (25% is retained to cover paypal processing fees and our design service/administration)
4. We endeavour to meet our target despatch times but do not guarantee a delivery date unless special arrangements have been made in advance of us receiving your order.
5. Due to the personalised nature of our service refunds are not available although damaged products will be replaced as soon as possible. In the event of your poster arriving damaged please retain all packaging for inspection by the Post Office and contact us as soon as possible.